domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2009

WEBSITE


Hi, today I´m going to talk about a website that I really like, the link to this site is "www.chilecomparte.cl", “Chilecomparte” is a big forum that I found about five years ago, when I was looking for a video game, When I found Chilecomparte it had another link, it was “www.chilewarez.org”. Actually I visit the site about five times in a week, you can use this website to download TV series, like House M.D. or Heroes, download computer games, music (Mp3, Discographies, Rock, Metal, Pop, Romantic, dance, Electronic, Punk, Underground and karaoke) movies or any software that you need (antivirus, spyware, drivers, audio and video software’s), looking for information ( astronomy, gastronomy, Philosophy, History, Science, Technology, Mathematics, Literature and Religion), buy an sale things or to knew new people. The only requirement to download that you like is being registered in the website, I can do a lot of things and this is the reason that I like it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, now I´m going to talk about my ideal job. My ideal job is work in a veterinary clinic doing surgical procedures preferably in big animal, like cow or horse, not in little animal (dogs, cats), because you can earn more money working with big animal, especially I will prefer WF work with horse because I like it more. My ideal job must be located in a big city or near the city. I like this work since a lot of time, when I was a child I always saw TV shows or reports related with animals, and usually I rode the horses of my grandfather, when I knew the career (veterinarian medicine) I was completely sure that this was that I wanted to do in my future, in summary I would like to work with horses, because is my favorite animal, in a clinic and doing surgical procedures.

    Javeri,
    i'm going to correct all three blogs in here ok?

    now good you already know whatt to do for the rest of your life...
    determined guy!!

    miss
    p.s. you got a 6.5


    Publicado por javier_sl en 8:15 0 comentarios
    domingo 15 de noviembre de 2009
    WEBSITE

    Hi, today I´m going to talk about a website that I really like, the link to this site is "www.chilecomparte.cl", “Chilecomparte” is a big forum that I found about five years ago, when I was looking for a video game, When I found Chilecomparte it had another link, it was “www.chilewarez.org”. Actually I visit the site about five times in a week, you can use this website to download TV series, like House M.D. or Heroes, download computer games, music (Mp3, Discographies, Rock, Metal, Pop, Romantic, dance, Electronic, Punk, Underground and karaoke) movies or any software that you need (antivirus, spyware, drivers, audio and video software’s), looking for information ( astronomy, gastronomy, Philosophy, History, Science, Technology, Mathematics, Literature and Religion), buy an sale things or to knew new people. The only requirement to download that you like is being registered in the website, I can do a lot of things and this is the reason that I like it.

    Javier,
    well done!! and interesitng I have never heard of it, actually I'll check it
    miss

    p.s. you got a 6.7
    Publicado por javier_sl en 13:31 0 comentarios

    ResponderEliminar